Terms and Conditions of sale
Please check your tickets as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
Longborough Festival Opera reserves the right to make alterations to the published programme which may occur due to unforeseen circumstances.
No smoking, photography or recording is permitted in any venue.
By entering the grounds you agree to being filmed or photographed for publicity purposes.
Latecomers will only be admitted at a suitable pause, advised by the Front of House representative on duty. Smoking, photography or recording is strictly prohibited in the auditorium, and mobile phones must be switched off.
Strobe lighting, smoke effects, loud bangs and gunshots are sometimes used in productions. Please contact the Box Office for information prior to your performance.
Returns and refunds
Tickets are not refundable for circumstances unrelated to COVID-19.
For sold-out performances we may be able to resell the tickets on your behalf, subject to a £10 per-ticket administration fee.
If a performance is cancelled for any reason, we will contact you and explain our refund options. We will also arrange a refund if:
- you have been instructed to self-isolate over the period of a booked performance;
- you have symptoms of COVID-19, or a high temperature on the day of the performance;
- a change in social distancing regulations affects your purchased seats.
18-35 membership terms & conditions:
- 18-35 is a free membership scheme that is open to anyone aged 18-35 years old.
- ID for all guests may be requested on collection. The following forms of ID are acceptable: Passport, Birth Certificate, Driving licence, pass card, 16+ Zip Oyster Card.
- 18-35 members can purchase tickets to selected performances ahead of the general public, but after all other Longborough Festival Opera membership levels.
- All tickets purchased by 18-35 members ahead of public booking must be used by guests who are also aged 18-35.
Discounts (not available in 2022):
- When available, 18-35 members can purchase two tickets for selected performances at a discounted price. One ticket must be used by the 18-35 member, the other is to be used by a guest who must also be aged 18-35.
- A limited number of discounted tickets are available at selected performances. If all discounted seats have been sold, 18-35 Members can still purchase other seats at full price, ahead of the general public.
- Membership is valid until 7 September in the year in which the 18-35 member turns 36.
- Offers and promotions will be communicated to 18-35 members via email.
- By signing up to the 18-35 membership scheme, you agree to have your personal details held by Longborough Festival Opera, and used to keep you informed about our tickets, events, projects and special offers which we think might be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive information about associated events, workshops and special offers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or select the unsubscribe option displayed in all emails.
- If you wish to cancel your 18-35 membership, please email email@example.com
Termination of scheme:
- Longborough Festival Opera reserves the right to terminate the 18-35 membership scheme at any time.