Terms and Conditions of sale
Please check your tickets as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
Latecomers will only be admitted at a suitable pause, advised by the Front of House representative on duty. Smoking, photography or recording is strictly prohibited in the auditorium, and mobile phones must be switched off.
Strobe lighting, smoke effects, loud bangs and gunshots are sometimes used in productions. Please contact the Box Office for information prior to your performance.
Longborough Festival Opera reserves the right to make alterations to the published operas, dates, casts which may be necessary owing to illness or other unavoidable causes.
Returns and refunds
Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged unless a performance is cancelled. Tickets may be accepted for resale after all other tickets have been sold. Original tickets must be received by the Box Office before the resale process can begin. Re-sale is not guaranteed regardless of availability or demand and an administration fee of £10 per ticket will be charged. Please contact the box office to check availability prior to returning any tickets.
18-35 Membership Terms & Conditions:
- 18-35 is a free Membership scheme that is open to anyone aged 18-35 years old.
- 18-35 tickets are only available for collection at the Box Office.
- ID for all guests may be requested on collection. The following forms of ID are acceptable: Passport, Birth Certificate, Driving licence, pass card, 16+ Zip Oyster Card.
- 18-35 Members can purchase tickets to selected performances ahead of the general public, but after all other Longborough Festival Opera Membership levels.
- All tickets purchased by 18-35 Members ahead of general booking must be used by guests who are also aged 18-35.
- 18-35 Members can purchase two tickets for selected performances at a discounted price. One ticket must be used by the 18-35 Member, the other is to be used by a guest who must also be aged 18-35.
- A limited number of discounted tickets are available at selected performances. If all discounted seats have been sold, 18-35 Members can still purchase other seats at full price, ahead of the general public.
- Membership is valid until 7 September in the year in which the 18-35 Member turns 36.
- Offers and promotions will be communicated to 18-35 Members via email.
- By signing up to the 18-35 Membership scheme, you agree to have your personal details held by Longborough Festival Opera, and used to keep you informed about our tickets, events, projects and special offers which we think might be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive information about associated events, workshops and special offers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or select the unsubscribe option displayed in all emails.
- If you wish to cancel your 18-35 membership, please email email@example.com
Termination of scheme:
- Longborough Festival Opera reserves the right to terminate the 18-35 Membership scheme at any time.