Terms and Conditions of sale
Please check your tickets as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
Longborough Festival Opera reserves the right to make alterations to the published programme which may occur due to unforeseen circumstances.
No smoking, photography or recording is permitted in any venue, and mobile phones must be switched off.
By entering the grounds you agree to being filmed or photographed for publicity purposes.
Latecomers will only be admitted at a suitable pause.
Strobe lighting, smoke effects, loud bangs and gunshots are sometimes used in productions. Please contact the Box Office for information prior to your performance.
Returns and refunds
Tickets are non-refundable.
For sold-out performances we may be able to resell the tickets on your behalf, up until two weeks prior to the performance date. Resales are subject to a £10 per ticket administration fee.
If a performance is cancelled for any reason, or if a change in government guidelines affects your purchased seats, we will contact you to explain our refund options.
2023 survey competition terms and conditions:
- Entry into the draw implies acceptance of these conditions.
- Only one entry per person. Entry to the draw is via clicking the 'complete the survey' links in the email.
- Competition entry closes on 30 September 2023 at 11.59pm.
- Entrants must not be employees of Longborough Festival Opera, their dependents or anyone else connected with the promotion.
- The prize is for a £50 voucher for use against the cost of tickets for the 2024 season.
- The prize must be accepted as offered; there is no cash alternative.
- The prize will be awarded to one entry selected at random from all entrants.
- The judge’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by email.
- The winner must confirm acceptance of the prize by return email within seven days, otherwise Longborough Festival Opera reserves the right to redraw the prize.
- If the winner of the draw is unable to take up a prize for any reason, Longborough Festival Opera reserves the right to award it to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen will not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever.
- If events occur that render the promotion or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond Longborough Festival Opera's reasonable control it may, at its discretion, vary or amend the promotion accordingly.
- No purchase necessary.
18-35 membership terms & conditions:
- 18-35 is a free membership scheme that is open to anyone aged 18-35 years old.
- ID for all guests may be requested on collection. The following forms of ID are acceptable: Passport, Birth Certificate, Driving licence, pass card, 16+ Zip Oyster Card.
- 18-35 members can purchase tickets to selected performances ahead of the general public, but after all other Longborough Festival Opera membership levels.
- All tickets purchased by 18-35 members ahead of public booking must be used by guests who are also aged 18-35.
- Membership is valid until 7 September in the year in which the 18-35 member turns 36.
- Offers and promotions will be communicated to 18-35 members via email.
- By signing up to the 18-35 membership scheme, you agree to have your personal details held by Longborough Festival Opera, and used to keep you informed about our tickets, events, projects and special offers which we think might be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive information about associated events, workshops and special offers, please email email@example.com or select the unsubscribe option displayed in all emails.
- If you wish to cancel your 18-35 membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Termination of scheme:
- Longborough Festival Opera reserves the right to terminate the 18-35 membership scheme at any time.