Thank you for completing the survey. Knowing more about our audience really helps us plan for the future.
The prize draw is now closed.
Looking for our 2022 audience survey? Complete it here >
Terms and Conditions apply:
- Entry into the draw implies acceptance of these conditions.
- Only one entry per person.
- Competition entry closes on 30 September 2022 at 11.59pm.
- Entrants must not be employees of Longborough Festival Opera, their dependents or anyone else connected with the promotion.
- The prize is for a £50 voucher for use against the cost of tickets for the 2023 season.
- The prize must be accepted as offered; there is no cash alternative.
- The prize will be awarded to one entry selected at random from all entrants.
- The judge’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by email.
- The winner must confirm acceptance of the prize by return email within seven days, otherwise Longborough Festival Opera reserves the right to redraw the prize.
- If the winner of the draw is unable to take up a prize for any reason, Longborough Festival Opera reserves the right to award it to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen will not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever.
- If events occur that render the promotion or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond Longborough Festival Opera's reasonable control it may, at its discretion, vary or amend the promotion accordingly.
- No purchase necessary.